October 26 - October 27
Halloweekend is included with your general admission to the Zoo, and is FREE for Dallas Zoo Members.
Get ready for some WILD Halloween fun at the Zoo! Throw on your favorite costume*, and join us for two days of activities for the whole family, including:
- Trick-or-treating at over a dozen treat stations in ZooNorth
- Adult guests – enjoy a craft brew in our beer garden
- Wander through a pumpkin patch, complete with scarecrows – perfect for fall photo ops!
- Bounce house and inflatable obstacle courses
- Bubble fun and face painting
- Activities, games, and animal encounters at the Lacerte Family Children’s Zoo
- Creepy-crawly critters like snakes, newts, and toads in the Herpetarium
- Carousel rides ($2 per ride)
- Mini-train rides around Picnic Ridge ($2 per ride)
*We encourage you to wear your costume! But please, no full masks.
Halloweekend is presented by Texas Instruments