Dallas Zoo’s Wild Earth Expeditions: Kenya
Kenya: Safari Mystique under African Skies
October 30 to November 10, 2019
Post-extension to Tsavo and Amboseli National Park
November 9-14, 2019
Join the Dallas Zoo on the adventure of a lifetime to Kenya! Experience the quintessential African safari on this journey where you’ll witness nature at its wildest. Trip highlights include:
- Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi
- Serena Mountain Lodge at 7200 feet up the slopes of Mt. Kenya
- Sweetwaters Tented Camp on a 24,000-acre wildlife reserve
- Lake Nakuru National Park where you’ll explore the amazing Rift Valley scenery
- Maasai Mara, also known as “the jewel of Africa,” Kenya’s most famous wildlife reserve
- Countless opportunities to grab your camera and capture the beauty and mystery that is Africa – including the “Big Five:” elephant, Cape buffalo, leopard, lion, and rhino
- And much more!
For more information, email us at WildEarthTrips@DallasZoo.com or call 469.554.7420.
Join us Tuesday, April 30 from 6:30-8 p.m. in the Dallas Zoo Auditorium for a full presentation on our 2019 Travel Program! We’ll serve complimentary wine and light hors d’oeuvres. RSVP here.
View the full itinerary with pricing here.