October 25-28, 2018
Bring the whole family to the Zoo after hours for some Halloween fun! Throw on your scariest costumes for some WILD trick-or-treating at themed candy stations throughout ZooNorth and tons of other spooky activities, including:
- Bounce houses, an interactive bubble experience, and a Super Hero show on Cat Green
- A spider-themed hay maze at Picnic Ridge
- Activities, games, and animal encounters at the Lacerte Family Children’s Zoo
- Creepy-crawly critters like serpents, newts, and toads in the Herpetarium
- The National Geographic Photo Ark Tunnel, with 25 larger-than-life images by National Geographic fellow Joel Sartore
- Nightly “Wonders of the Wild” shows in the amphitheater, presented by Kimberly-Clark
- A Haunted Carousel ($2 per ride)
- Mini-train rides around Picnic Ridge ($2 per ride)
- Admission to Halloween Nights is $10 per person ages 3 and up. Zoo members receive a $2 discount. Parking is $10, (or take the DART Red Line to our front gate)!
The Zoo closes at 4 p.m. and reopens at 5 p.m. for Halloween Nights. Additional candy coupons are available. To help our rain forest friends, all candy is made with sustainably-harvested palm oil.