Glide through six African habitats on this
20-minute narrated train tour. This specially designed Monorail Safari is the only one in the United States engineered to climb and turn, taking guests on a one-mile tour through bush, desert, forest, woodland, river, and mountain environments.
- Many of the animals in the Wilds of Africa can only be seen via the Monorail
- The Monorail schedule changes seasonally*
- Tickets may be purchased at the Monorail station
- Groups welcome with advance reservations by calling 469.554.7500
- Unlimited Monorail rides included with the Zoo’s Family Passport membership level
Cost: $3.00 per rider (ages 2 and under free)