Halloween Nights Presented by Texas Instruments
October 27 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The most family-friendly, spooky place for little ghouls and goblins this month is at the Dallas Zoo, where the gates will creak open after-hours for Halloween Nights Presented by Texas Instruments.
Dress your children in Halloween costumes, trick-or-treat in the wildest setting in Dallas, and catch special events and activities throughout the Zoo!
Spooky fun activities include:
- Collect candy at 13 themed treat stations throughout ZooNorth.
- Catch recycling superhero-themed animal shows at the Wonders of the Wild Amphitheater presented by Kimberly-Clark at 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Play in bounce houses and an interactive bubble experience on Cat Green
- Enjoy activities, games, frequent animal encounters and more in the Lacerte Family Children’s Zoo
- Connect with nature by making “ghost eyes” (clay balls filled with soil and seeds that will grow into native wildflowers) near the Breezeway
- Create “vulture vomit” while learning about birds of prey on Cat Green
- Find creepy-crawly critters like serpents, newts, and toads in the Herpetarium
- Wander through the National Geographic Photo Ark Tunnel to see 25 larger-than-life images from National Geographic fellow Joel Sartore
- View the residents of Don Glendenning Penguin Cove swim, splash, and waddle in the Wilds of Africa
- Take a backwards spin on the Haunted Carousel ($2 per ride)
- Ride the mini-train around Picnic Ridge ($2 per ride)
- Grab a bite and drinks at our Coop on the Fly food truck, BBQ cart and beer garden
- Super heroes take over Cat Green:
- Watch a musical super hero show every half hour beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Enjoy super hero-themed games
- Take photos with roving super heroes
- Picnic Ridge Medieval make-believe:
- Compete as a knight in a duel hosted by Sir Lancelot, while Lady Guinevere and a court jester look on
- Gather for photo opps on a replica Game of Thrones Iron Throne and a throne fit for a queen
The Zoo closes at 4 p.m. and reopens at 5 p.m. for Halloween Nights. Admission is $10 per person for ages 3 and older and includes six candy coupons per guest for each paid admission. Tickets are available to purchase at the gate, or buy them online in advance. Ages 2 and under are free, and Dallas Zoo members receive a discount of $2 per ticket. Additional candy coupons are available for $5 for another six coupons. Parking is $7 per vehicle (including members), or take the DART Red Line to the Zoo’s door. To help our rain forest friends, all candy made with sustainably-harvested palm oil.
Special thanks to our Halloween Nights Sponsors