Charitable Donation Requests
Dallas Zoo Charitable Contribution Policy
The Dallas Zoo is pleased to give back to the community by considering all charitable donation requests from qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations in the North Texas area. It is our policy to donate up to one (1) Family Fun Four-Pack (two adult and two child admission tickets) per year per eligible organization. Behind the scenes tours or blocks of tickets are not donated.
Please keep in mind that while each request receives careful consideration, we regret that we are unable to accommodate all of the organizations that merit our assistance. The following groups are not eligible to receive complimentary pass donations:
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations
- Political campaigns/fund-raisers
Due to the large number of requests we receive, allow at least 45 days for us to review and process your request. The tickets will be sent via U.S. mail. All requests must be in writing. Phone solicitations will not be accepted.
To be considered for support, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the Charitable Request Application Form (PDF).
- Attach the organization’s formal letter of request for donation.
- Include the Tax ID number or send a copy of the IRS determination letter.
- Send the completed form and letters any one of the following ways:
- Mail: Dallas Zoo
Attn: Charitable Contributions
650 S. R. L. Thornton Freeway
Dallas, TX 75203
- Fax: Charitable Contributions, 469-554-7380
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests received 90 days in advance of the event are highly encouraged.
- No request will be considered less than 45 days prior to the event.
- Allow at least four weeks for a response.
- Please do not call.
The Dallas Zoo reserves the right to deny donation requests.